Thursday, September 29, 2011
business
I've been super busy the week. Between dance, scouts, homework, work, reading, home chores, job interviews, booth being at the duplex, I am exhausted. I literally almost fall asleep after work. No booth is going to he on call this week. I have another dumb district meeting next Friday. But I do get to have a four day weekend, which will be fantastic. The interview I had was for a lunch lady at Whittier elementary, I thought it would work out, turns out thy pay less than what I make now, only $8.88. Which is ridiculous! They don't pay me what I should earn, this is by far the most mentally draining, hard job that I've had. The only good thing about this job is the time off. We had someone come to look at the house this week. They called while I was at work to see if they could come by. Well that morning I noticed a few ants in the bathroom, then when the boys came upstairs they said they saw some too. They were all over the kitchen! While we went camping we left the doggies home, so their food dish was outside, turns out there was a ant farm underneath where we couldn't see. I spent not the morning vacuumed them up. The people wanted to come by between 12:15-1:15. Since I was at work I called to tell them no. The lady on the phone was confusing, almost like they went anyways. I was a little freaked out because the house was a disaster and I figured there were probably some ants I missed. Luckily I had locked he screen door so they couldn't get in. Later that night we were all downstairs doing homework and someone came in the house. It was the realtor and family. Our front door was open and our doorbell isn't hooked.up, so thy but came in??? Who does that, it was awkward, the house was still a mess. He said the people wanted to make an offer. We haven't heard anything yet. I went to a baby shower for Amy Meadows. She is having a boy, he will be named Liam. Codys first name is William, so he's named after his dad. I'm real excited for them. They had trouble with fertility, which has become a problem for many. Myndi is on her 4th pregnancy. I really hope it works out for them, they'll be great parents. Talking to older women, it seems that miscarriages weren't as common as thy are now. When I had my miscarriage Dr. Steele told me the odds were 1 in 4. I think its climbed since then. It's very hard to go through, i can't imagine having multiple miscarriages. I am red for a nice relaxing weekend, with lots of rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment