I had an okay week. Preschool is mentally draining. I don't mind too much and the kiddos really are sweet, but when I do the work table, I think about the monotony of it. Day after day, it depressed me. I don't feel like I accomplish much. I like seeing a pile and then make it disappear. I called for nterviews to be a lunch lady at both Jackling and Whittier Elementary. They are supposed to call me this week to set up the times. I think it soul be alright. I'd have weekends and summers off till and work 5 1/2 hour days. I would miss being at school with the kids, but I'd be able to be home before and after school. Mostly I want a change to hopefully get paid more. It's a joke! I hope it works out.
We were able to go camping this weekend. We went for my moms 50th birthday. Her friends planned a nice trip. They put a lot of effort into it. I wish I could've done more. The kids stayed with Ron and Wendy. We went to Duchense, it took a little over 2 hours to get there. We Hung out, shot guns, karakoed, went for rides on the ranger, Booth drank lots along with everyone else, which were: Cindy, Ed, Deanna, Craig, Jessie, Chasade, TR, mom, dad, Leslie and husband, Pam, Lorne, Debbie, Brad, Cherie, Mark, Tony, Russ, Shelley, Brad, Kim. I think that's all. It as a nice break. I enjoyed mostly playing with and watching the dogs, and riding the motorized cooler. It's crazy to think my mom is that old. I can't even fathom what my life will be like at that age. I missed the kids and dogs. Fred looked pretty bad when we came home. Fred is the chameleon we bought from the Rreptile EXPO we went to in May. He was only about 3 weeks old when we got him. He was so cute and fun to watch. Unfortunately I researched the interwebs to see if I could figure out what was wrong. Turns out, well I believe so, that he has mbd, which is a bone disorder. I thought his legs were funny but I thought it was normal. I feel terrible. I cried for a while. The disease is common and they get it from human error. Not enough vitamins or uvb rays. It is hard for them to come back out of it, and even still they would have their bones would be messed up. I decided euthanasia would be best. Booth put him in the fridge which is supposed to make them sleep, then the freezer. I really hope he's not suffering. I am sure upset with myself, I wish this wouldn't have happened. He was so fun and sweet. RIP Fred.
Well, on to another week.
No comments:
Post a Comment